Sunday, September 27, 2009

Death threat from twitter....

This is a Death threat from a Sacred Mound Supporter....

"your the biggest piece of shit that ever lived. Your not an Indian your a coward that likes to give honest Indians a bad name. Did you not think that it would get around what you did to Blackbellied Jack? Did you not know that honest Indians are a tight community and do not disgrace eachother like cowards do?
Did you not know that it would get around to ALL Native American Activist's what you said on Twitter to BBJ? Did you not know that now you are being "black balled" in the Native American Community in California and across america now. I have made sure that your name is on the "Coward Roster". No one will believe a effin thing about how you are a honest Indian now! Your Loss. I would watch my back if I was you as most will not take kindly to what you said to BBJ! Don't be walkin down any dark streets or eatin with your back to doors or windows. You asked for this!"

This is because i did not ad a person name @kingsantini to a fav list... this is so HIGH SCHOOL.. I'm here, come over and visit to have a rational conversation, talk about it. I know I'm NDN, Native American, American Indian From California and San Carlos Rez AZ....and don't need this annoying person to use this hate to get me,threaten my life while Representing a Sacred Mound Preservation Effort , I don't believe that all Sacred MOUND SUPPORTERS are like This Bad example of a supporter .
I'm very Disappointed that there are Individuals out there separating us for no other reason but for their own EGOs....and not save their own lands...
This person is misguilded... Misinformed and very immature....
PS, I don't even know who is Blackbellied jack is, or what I suppose to have done to him or her...

No comments:

Post a Comment