Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wrightwood fire...

My sacred Place is going up in Flames...Wrightwood fire! sad , Sad day today sis, I wish for rain to just rain now for help...All the animals. the trees that are hundreds of years old, some are thousands years old Mt,Baden-Powel :( i'm prayin for rain!..I wanna go up there..... I wanna help... the dam roads are blocked!..4000 acres burned so far.... hopefully it will stop! three structures burned in the canyon, but has not reached the town...This town is just near of the Power place i go to , to sing to the wilderness..and spirits that have guided me for good works... :(..I weep for my friends the Trees, The Animals.. the mountain.... :(..i would do anything to be right there>>>-----> some of those old trees i know better than some two leggeds. It is a sacred place for me...My Deepest THANKS TO U WHO UNDERSTAND WHAT this all means, it's not just another crying NDN thing. :( it's where Knowledge comes from....for some of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment